7 pro tips to make life easier
Jimmy Cooper / June 16, 2019
- Negotiate with airlines if you volunteer to give up your seat. If they offer a few hundred bucks or a flight voucher, jump and go for it. Then, when it’s time to seal the deal, ask for a bit more. They gate attendant might just do it rather than try to find a new person.
- Webcams can be hacked. I use a crappy piece of medical tape to cover mine, but if you want a more elegant solution you can try using a hole punch to cut out a sticky part of the post-it note. That should perfectly cover your cam.
- When you travel, pack your toiletry bag the day before and use that bag morning and night. You’ll figure out pretty quickly what you’re missing.
- When moving into a new place, take photos before your stuff gets moved in. That can protect you later.
- Make eye contact with drivers before you cross a road. The moment you make eye contact, you’re substantially safer.