The 9 traits of borderline personality disorder (and how to see them)
There are nine traits of borderline personality disorder. If you have someone in your life who causes you to feel like you’re walking on eggshells, take a look at this video. You might be dealing with someone with borderline personality disorder.
- Paralyzing fear of abandonment
- Difficulty maintaining stable interpersonal relationships
- Identity instability (changes in hair, clothes, even name)
- Impulsive behaviors
- Repeated suicidal thoughts, even behavior
- Abrupt, common shifts in mood
- Powerful and almost debilitating sense of emptiness
- Sporadic, volcanic eruptions of anger
- Stress-induced paranoia.
Full story at YouTube.
More great vids.Posted by Josh Taylor