Men more into a woman’s hair than cleavagePosted by staff / February 14, 2011
Trade that push-up bra for a deep conditioner, ladies. The hair obsessed folks at Pantene conducted a poll of men to figure out their feelings about the opposite sex’s tresses. Surprisingly, men had opinions beyond “if it’s grabble and lice-free, it works.”
Check out some of the hair-raising findings:
- 74% of men say they notice a woman’s hair
- 44% of men notice a women’s hair first, more than her clothes (26%), legs (25%), or makeup (4%)
- Men are more likely to approach a woman with great hair than a woman in a low-cut shirt
- 60% of men indicated that they prefer a woman with great hair than a woman with big breasts
- 78% of men consider healthy hair a turn-on
Full story at Glamour.
Female-focused news and views.
Photo credit: Fotolia